The Mirg Shield-Nation is one of the many vassal states that are under the Amid Empire. 200 years ago, the Amid Empire wanted to weaken Mirg Shield-Nation so it ordered Mirg Shield-Nation to attack Talosheim and destroy it. The war against Talosheim accomplished the objectives of the Amid Empire, The to-be S-class Mikhail and his party from Mirg Shield-Nation perished in the fight and many of the soldiers from Mirg Shield-Nation died as well. Mirg Shield-Nation is still recovering from its pyrrhic victory over Talosheim.
- Balcheburg - town closest to Talosheim
The status of the average elite soldier of the Mirg shield-nation:
- Name: Heavy infantryman
- Race: Human
- Age: In the 20’s or 30’s
- Title: None
- Job: Heavy infantryman
- Job level: In the 50’s to 70’s
- Job history: Apprentice Soldier, Infantryman
- Passive skills:
- Enhanced Attribute Values: Under Command: Level 2
- Enhanced Attribute Values while equipped with metal armor: Medium
- Enhanced Attribute Values while equipped with a shield: Small
- Active skills:
- Martial-type skills: Level 3
- Martial-type skills: Level 2
- Shield Technique: Level 4
- Armor Technique: Level 4
- Coordination: Level 4
- Mirg Shield-Nation never recovered from losing Mikhail and his party, in 200 years, no one from Mirg Shield-Nation other than Heinz and the Five Colored Blades has come close to becoming S-class adventurers.
- The aftermath of the war with Talosheim devastated Mirg Shield-Nation, it suffered politically, militarily and economically. It was even more politically in servitude to the Amid Empire, the war had cost the country an untold amount of money to enact and it had lost many of its elite soldiers in the war.
- Vandalieu was born near Evbejia in a cave.
- Earl Thomas comes from a prestigious family that has been the marshals of Mirg Shield-Nation's armies for generations.
- The Royal Family of Mirg-Shield-Nation is given the court rank of Marquis/Marquess in the Amid Empire.
- Mirg Shield-Nation is the most militaristic among the vassals of the Amid Empire.